Your Chance to Pitch: Applications Open for Regional Life Sciences Companies
Thirty regional companies will be selected to present at the Rocky Mountain Life Sciences Investor & Partnering Conference. Companies seeking seed, early-stage, late-stage funding in the medical device, diagnostic, biotech, pharmaceutical, and digital health sectors are encouraged to apply.
Why Apply to Present?
- Present in one of the designated pitch sessions to a targeted audience of qualified investors and strategic partners, followed by investor-led Q&A
- Meet one-on-one with potential partners and investors
- Connect with attendees on the one-on-one partnering platform app
- Full-page company profile in Conference Program
- Network with peers and investors
The final round of presenting company applications is now closed. Questions? Contact Natalie Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until presenting company slots are filled. Final notifications will be sent to companies by the end of July.
Presenting Company Fee: $1,200 (includes two registrations)
Fee is paid once company is invited to present, there is no fee to apply.
Questions? Contact President and CEO, Elyse Blazevich, email@example.com