Advanced Industries and Export Grant Opportunities and Strategies Webinar Series
The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade is hosting a series of webinars for Colorado companies to learn about different grant and funding opportunities available to you. Register to learn more about the office’s international export and foreign direct investment strategies.
Each webinar will contain the same information and be held four different times throughout July and August. The webinar will cover:
- Advanced Industries Accelerator Programs
- Our export and FDI strategy
- The State Trade Expansion Program
- Services offered by the S. Export Assistance Center
- Services offered by the Denver Small Business Administration office
- Only the August 6 webinar will include a short presentation about Minority Business Office programs
- Katie Woslager, OEDIT, Advanced Industries Senior Manager
- Rama Haris, OEDIT, Advanced Industries Grant Manager
- Nicole Gunkle, OEDIT International Grant Manager
- Dan Salvetti, OEDIT, Manager of Strategy & Analytics
- Courtney Marshall, OEDIT, Project Manager
- S. Export Assistance Center Denver Representative
- S. Small Business Administration Denver Representative
Register below for the webinar that fits your schedule.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 – 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 – 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Thursday, August 6, 2020 – 10:00 am to 11:30 pm – includes additional information about Minority Business Office programs
If you have any questions about the webinars or would like to submit questions ahead of time, please email Nicole Gunkle.