Day at the Capitol
Complimentary Registration for CBSA Members.
CBSA’s Day at the Capitol will take place as originally scheduled – Registration is at 9:30 am and the morning program will start at 10 a.m.
Please take your time safely getting to the capitol. We look forward to seeing you and celebrating our life sciences ecosystem.
9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Registration and Networking
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Morning Program featuring:
- Keynote Address from Betsy Markey, Executive Director, Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT)
- State Advocacy Update from CBSA
- Remarks from Members of the Colorado General Assembly
- Federal Advocacy Update
- Mike Mattoon, Vice President, Federal Government Relations, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- Fielding Greaves, Senior Director, State Government & Regional Affairs, AdvaMed
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM Lunch and Company Showcase