DEI Leadership Institute Annual Conference
*CBSA members can register for this event using registration code coloradobioscience3 to obtain a 100% discount.
The DEI Leadership Institute was founded on the principles of developing and supporting leaders to grow their skills, knowledge, and hearts to be effective agents of change for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The DEI Leadership Institute Annual Conference is an opportunity for anyone looking to expand their DEI knowledge, connect with others in DEI, grow in their own DEI journey, and make a positive difference in the DEI arena. It’s an opportunity to become an active part of the DEI movement, to learn, to grow, to develop skills, and to make a positive change in your culture, workplace, and community. We aim to create a more conscious, engaged, and active DEI community to cultivate idea sharing and a sense of belonging.
Attendees will receive actionable tools and strategies to foster a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, have an opportunity to network with industry leaders, experience thought-provoking activities, and participate in meaningful discussions with subject matter experts about:
- Proven, effective DEI tactics
- Common struggles and obstacles faced by organizations
- Success stories as models for inspiration and encouragement
- Effectively measuring success in DEI
- Light Breakfast
- Keynote by DEI Expert
- TED-style Presentations
- Case-study Success Stories
- DEI Leadership Institute Award Winners & Champions
All attendees will receive:
- Certification of Attendance from the DEI Leadership Institute
- 4 Continue Education Credits from SHRM
- 4 Continue Education Credits from HRCI