I-Corps at NIH Q&A Office Hour
I-Corps™ at NIH Program provides funding, mentoring, and networking opportunities to current Phase I SBIR/STTR awardees and Fast-Track awardees in the first phase of their award to help commercialize your promising biomedical technology. During this 8-week, hands-on program, you’ll learn how to focus your business plan and get the tools to bring your treatment to the patients who need it most.
Program benefits include:
- Funding up to $55,000 to cover total program costs
- Training from biotech sector experts
- Expanding your professional network
- Building the confidence and skills to create a comprehensive business model
- Gaining years of entrepreneurial skills in a matter of weeks.
All applications must be submitted through PAR-22-073 no later than February 1st, 2023. For more information, be sure to register for the Q&A Session on January 10th at 2:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM MST. To register, please visit https://bit.ly/2023icorpsQandA.