Innovation Forward: Forum + Awards Celebration
Colorado BioScience Association is excited to welcome our life sciences ecosystem back to in-person education + networking. We’re planning the largest gathering of our community since early 2020.
This is it! Plan to join us at our biggest event of the year. We are combining our two popular fall events, the Innovation Forum and Annual Awards Celebration into one can’t-miss day.
Forum: Learn and Network — National and state thought leaders will share innovations, success stories, and best practices through dynamic panel discussions and fireside chats. Includes a trade show and dedicated networking throughout the day.
Awards Celebration: Toast Our Success — Let’s celebrate our community and toast your perseverance and agility during the past year. We will honor the movers and shakers in our ecosystem with our annual awards, including Company of the Year and Rising Star of the Year.
Registration: $200 CBSA Member | $250 Non Member
Group Discounts: Contact Event Coordinator, Natalie Allen for details
Online registration closes Monday, October 11 at 3:00 p.m. Onsite registration is available.
Registration non refundable but transferable within company.
Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities available. Contact Tracey Nilson, Director of Partnerships for availability and pricing
We are committed to bringing our community together safely. CBSA continues to monitor federal, state, and local guidelines on COVID-19. The Hyatt Regency follows all state COVID-19 protocols and offers enhanced cleaning and sanitation, with updated information on the hotel website. Should state or city guidelines on in-person events restrict event size or execution, CBSA will contact attendees about a reschedule or refund.
Update: COVID-19 Safety Protocol
- Masking: Masks will be required for attendees and CBSA staff members when not actively eating and drinking. The Hyatt Regency staff is also required to wear masks.
- Social Distancing: Exhibit Hall, Networking and Reception Areas, and Conference Room will be set up to allow for extra space between each guest.
- Event Space: The reception area for eating, drinking, and networking is a large space (10,900 square feet) with high ceilings. Attended food stations will be designed to avoid crowding.
- Symptoms: Attendees with any COVID-19 symptoms or recent exposure to anyone with COVID-19 symptoms should stay home.
- Support: CBSA and the Hyatt Regency will provide masks onsite. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the event space.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS