LAUNCHPAD MAP Workshop 2020: Mapping the Commercialization Process
CSU Ventures presents…
The LAUNCHPAD MAP workshop will help inventors understand the steps required to get a cutting-edge idea into a specific commercial market. Participants will learn about the basics of the mapping process and then will break out into small groups to work on their own maps with the help of industry specific mentors.
What you will learn:
- What are the steps that “add value” to the manufacturing process of your product?
- What are the important terms and descriptors that are used by the stakeholders of your target market arena?
- How many “action” or “doing” steps are included in the process of getting a final product to a consumer?
- What steps in the process workflow are you going to do?
- Who’s going to do the other steps in the process?