Launchpad Market Workshop
Often, university technologies may be useful in many different commercial markets. However, when startups chase too many markets it slows down development and wastes limited personnel and capital resources.
LAUNCHPAD MARKET is a two-day workshop designed to help innovators qualify market opportunities and achieve early successes to build upon. This online workshop will occur in two two-hour blocks:
- Thursday, August 27th from Noon-2pm (MST)
- Thursday, September 3rd from Noon-2pm (MST)
The LAUNCHPAD MARKET workshop will help inventors learn strategies to:
- Identify and describe the different market verticals for your technology
- Identify which markets may have the lowest barrier to entry based upon your technology
- Assess the competition you’ll face in those markets
- Understand how market factors can influence future development of your technology
Participants will engage with CSUV’s LAUNCHPAD professionals as well as representatives from the Innovation and Research Firm, The SearchLite.