NCI SBIR Contracts Solicitation Webinar
The NCI SBIR Development Center is searching for small businesses that can address several cancer technology areas of interest under the FY2023 NCI SBIR Contracts Solicitation which will be released in the coming weeks.
Before the official Funding announcement, you can get an idea if your innovation falls under this opportunity by exploring the NCI topics, ranging from health IT to imaging techniques, that have been released under the pre-solicitation:
- Topic 446- Development of Senotherapeutic Agents for Cancer Treatment
- Topic 447- Non-invasive Device Technology Research & Development for Chemotherapy-induced Peripheral Neuropathy Management
- Topic 448- Wearable Devices for Dosimetry of Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- Topic 449- Wearable Technologies to Facilitate Remote Monitoring of Cancer Patients Following Treatment
- Topic 450- Technology Platforms for Circulating Tumor-Macrophage Hybrid Cells
- Topic 451- Rapid and Affordable Point-of-Care HPV Diagnostics for Cervical Cancer Control
- Topic 452- Translation of Novel Cancer-Specific Imaging Agents and Techniques to Mediate Successful Image-Guided Cancer Interventions
- Topic 453- Digital Tools to Integrate Cancer Prevention Within Primary Care
- Topic 454- Software to Evaluate Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Medical Devices in Oncology Settings
Presenters will cover program information such as defined requirements, specific deliverables, defined schedule, and conclude with a Q&A session with the audience.