Annual Regulatory Affairs Symposium
Annual Regulatory Affairs Symposium – Rescheduled!
Join us for the Annual Regulatory Symposium! This year’s theme is Outlook 2020 and will feature speakers and leaders in regulatory life sciences discussing what’s ahead for FDA and regulations impacting the industry.
1:00-1:30 p.m. – Registration
2:30-3:00 p.m. – Ethylene Oxide Sterilization and the Environmental Protection Agency – presented by: Emily Kimball, Senior Associate, Hogan Lovells
development sectors will share their observations on regulatory pathways, challenges & observations on future guidance.
- Natasha Bond, Chief Operating Officer, Sana Health
- Lucas Fernandez, Senior Director Regulatory & Quality, SomaLogic
- Joanne Rupprecht, Owner/Principal Regulatory Consultant, BioMed Regulatory Consulting Services, LLC
- James Vardas, Director Quality Assurance, Editas Medicine
- Moderated by: Wil Henderson, Associate, Hogan Lovells
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. Please register onsite.
$50 CBSA Members / $100 Non Members
Registration non refundable but transferable within company