The Fully Functioning Prototype
Innosphere Ventures brings you Natasha Bond, COO at Sana Health and Founder of Ikigai Medical Development
Too often prototypes struggle in being successful due to lack of proper function and late timing into the market. In this webinar, our presenter Natasha Bond will deep dive into this issue and provide useful information about “The Fully Functioning Prototype”.
This session will cover:
• The user requirements, how to gather them and how to write them
• Human factors engineering and usability
• Tools for creative design solution generation
• How and when to test the prototypes
• And how to know when you have a design solution that is robust – how good is good enough?
About the Instructor:
Tasha brings over 20 years of experience in the development, commercialization, and compliance of novel medical technologies. She is currently responsible for development, operations, quality and regulatory at Sana Health; and is also consulting on quality, regulatory and development strategy to a number of medical device start-ups. Tasha has been involved in the development, testing, approval and launch of over 30 products and achieved 3 market clearances and 2 breakthrough designations for her clients last year.