Colorado BioScience Institute: Colorado Gives Day
Join the Colorado BioScience Institute in one of the largest one-day giving movements in the country. Colorado Gives Day is Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
Your support of The Institute directly impacts Colorado’s life sciences workforce cultivation and the future talent in the pipeline. This would not be possible without the support of our life sciences ecosystem and partners!
- The Biotech Pathways in Technology Early College High Schools (P-TECH) program at Frederick High School impacts 120 students, with 54% those being underserved students.
- The Biotechnology in the Classroom program provides training and continuing education credits for current high school educators to better support STEM learning in their classroom and prepare students for life sciences careers. In 2022, the program trained 31 teachers, reaching 2,600 students.
- The Industry Showcase hosted over 67 students and 10 companies in Winter 2022 through virtual webinars. The Institute’s Mentor Program provided guidance to 40 students, ranging in undergraduate to PhD students, from the support of 13 company mentors from our community.
- The Executive Leadership Program, enables leaders to build better businesses and supports leaders through the next level of growth, fostered 18 executive leaders.
- Foundations of Leadership Program, which cultivates mid-level management leaders, is impacting 37 emerging leaders.