Webcast – M&A Dealmakers Roundtable: Early Observations from Disrupted Trenches
Is dealmaking dead for the foreseeable future? How vulnerable are companies to hostile attacks focused on short-term objectives and opportunistic takeover bids?
Join seasoned M&A dealmakers in a discussion on early trends emerging in the marketplace and proactive strategies for navigating the volatile deal markets in the COVID-19 era.
- Early trends in the current deal marketplace
- Expectations for hostile activity and activism, and implications on defense practices
- Tips for the “remote” deal process, hot points in deal strategy, diligence and negotiation, and playbooks for active buyers and sellers
- PIPES and other toolbox items for anomalous market conditions
- George Boutros– CEO | Qatalyst Partners
- Jamie Kathleen Leigh– M&A Co-Chair | Cooley
- Steven Davidoff Solomon – Professor of Law, Faculty Co-Director of the Berkeley Center for Law and Business | UC Berkeley School of Law