Colorado Life Sciences Incubation Program: New Program for Colorado-Based Startups
By: Colorado BioScience Association Date: 03/03/2022
The year-long program focuses on startup founders who are developing or commercializing technologies, products, devices, and other life-saving breakthroughs—apply Wednesday, April 6!
Focused on Incubation, Collaboration and Education
The one-year program gives participants access to:
- Innosphere’s leading incubation program for entrepreneurs
- CBSA’s resources and programming, which are designed to build a collaborative environment and supportive business climate for life sciences innovation
- The Institute’s expertise in life sciences-specific educational programs
Designed for Life Sciences Startup Founders
The program is designed for technical founders, startups from federal labs, university startups, and physician-entrepreneurs who are:
- Early stage – company is pre-revenue or product is pre-MVP
- Located in Colorado
- Launching a medical device, digital health, diagnostic, biotech, or pharmaceutical company
- Looking for expert help in driving their life sciences innovation to market.
- Seeking to be a part of a collaborative environment and supportive business climate for life sciences innovation
Apply by Wednesday, April 6!
Program total cost for participants: $5,000, invoiced quarterly.
In 2022 and 2023, 50% of the program’s total cost of $10,000 is subsidized by an Advanced Industries Business Accelerator Grant from the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade.