Join an active community dedicated to improving lives around the world. We provide co-opportunity for members to develop big ideas into bold health innovations, products and services. CBSA creates supportive networks for members with robust networking opportunities, work to improve access to capital, policy and advocacy leadership to create a pro-innovation business climate and workforce cultivation.
Annual Impact Report
CBSA President & CEO Jennifer Jones Paton outlines our investments and the impact we make for life sciences in Colorado.
CBSA champions Colorado’s big thinkers and bold innovators working to make an impact on lives around the world. From individual members to major corporate and institutional members, our team works on behalf of our members to grow a supportive life sciences ecosystem. Our collaborative environment supports your success.
When you join CBSA, you become an integral part of a dynamic community of companies and organizations at all stages of commercialization. We build a collaborative, pro-innovation business environment. Our members are committed to supporting each other, building connections and sharing success. We are stronger together.
- Access to more than 30 CBSA events each year, most are free or discounted for members.
- Board committees designed to connect CBSA members and provide thought leadership
- B2B Connections and referrals to support members as you grow your business
- Access to invitation-only roundtables
- Members achieve significant cost savings through our negotiated discounts with Fisher Scientific and BioBusiness. Full program details below.
Visibility, Resources and Ecosystem News
- Online member directories for life sciences companies and service providers
- Directory listing in annual BioScience Colorado Magazine
- Company event posting in our digital calendar
- News and event features in our weekly emails, reaching more than 5,800 subscribers
- Insights on our dynamic life sciences ecosystem through our CBSA News + Blog
- Complimentary postings for job openings and internships
- CBSA promotes and foster the growth of companies in the state by advocating for the Advanced Industry Grant Program, and the Advanced Industry Investor Tax Credit programs.
- Every other year, 50 Venture Capital and Angel Investors gather in Vail, CO to hear from the region's 30 most innovative life science companies at the Rocky Mountain Life Sciences Investor & Partnering Conference
Find our full breakdown of membership dues on our membership application.
CBSA offers a significant return on membership through our member savings program. Participating companies saved more than $4.2 million through discounts with Fisher Scientific and the BIO Business Solutions Program.