Colorado Life Sciences Incubation Program
By: Colorado BioScience Association Date: 02/15/2023
The Colorado Life Sciences Incubation Program offers startups who are developing or commercializing technologies, products, devices, and life-saving breakthroughs the combined expertise and insights of Innosphere, Colorado BioScience Association, and Colorado BioScience Institute.
The year-long program focuses on startup founders who are developing or commercializing technologies, products, devices, and other life-saving breakthroughs.
Focused on Incubation, Collaboration and Education
The one-year program gives participants access to:
- Innosphere’s leading incubation program for entrepreneurs, with personalized support from a dedicated client director, who brings an outstanding track record of startup and product commercialization success.
- CBSA’s resources and programming, which are designed to build a collaborative environment and supportive business climate for life sciences innovation.
- The Institute’s expertise in life sciences-specific educational programs.
Designed for Life Sciences Startup Founders
The program is designed for technical founders, startups from federal labs, university startups, and physician-entrepreneurs who are:
- Early stage – company is in pre-seed or seed stage
- Located in Colorado
- Launching a medical device, digital health, diagnostic, biotech, or pharmaceutical company
- Looking for expert help in driving their life sciences innovation to market.
- Seeking to be a part of a collaborative environment and supportive business climate for life sciences innovation
Apply by Friday, March 17!
Program total cost for Colorado-based participants: $5,000, invoiced quarterly.
In 2023, 50% of the program’s total cost of $10,000 is subsidized by an Advanced Industries Business Accelerator Grant from Colorado’s Office of Economic Development and International Trade.
Learn more or contact Kevin Noble, Life Sciences Program Director at Innosphere Ventures.