Colorado Life Sciences Incubation Program
By: Colorado BioScience Association Date: 02/15/2023
The Colorado Life Sciences Incubation Program offers startups who are developing or commercializing technologies, products, devices, and life-saving breakthroughs the combined expertise and insights of Innosphere, Colorado BioScience Association, and Colorado BioScience Institute.
The year-long program focuses on startup founders who are developing or commercializing technologies, products, devices, and other life-saving breakthroughs.
Focused on Incubation, Collaboration and Education
The one-year program gives participants access to:
- Innosphere’s leading incubation program for entrepreneurs, with personalized support from a dedicated client director, who brings an outstanding track record of startup and product commercialization success.
- CBSA’s resources and programming, which are designed to build a collaborative environment and supportive business climate for life sciences innovation.
- The Institute’s expertise in life sciences-specific educational programs.
Designed for Life Sciences Startup Founders
The program is designed for technical founders, startups from federal labs, university startups, and physician-entrepreneurs who are:
- Early stage – company is in pre-seed or seed stage
- Located in Colorado
- Launching a medical device, digital health, diagnostic, biotech, or pharmaceutical company
- Looking for expert help in driving their life sciences innovation to market.
- Seeking to be a part of a collaborative environment and supportive business climate for life sciences innovation
Apply by Friday, March 17!
Program total cost for Colorado-based participants: $5,000, invoiced quarterly.
In 2023, 50% of the program’s total cost of $10,000 is subsidized by an Advanced Industries Business Accelerator Grant from Colorado’s Office of Economic Development and International Trade.