Life Sciences and Stay-at-Home Orders
By: Colorado BioScience Association Date: 03/24/2020
The City and County of Denver and the City of Boulder issued stay-at-home orders on Monday following the Governor’s directive on in-person workforce reduction during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CBSA anticipates other cities and counties in Colorado will follow Denver and Boulder this week.
Exemptions to these orders typically include companies and organizations in life sciences, including:
- Research and laboratory services
- Medical wholesale and distribution
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Veterinary care and livestock services
- Medical supplies and equipment manufacturers and providers, including durable medical equipment technicians and suppliers
Please review the specific language when your city or county issues a directive. Colorado BioScience Association will post links to these and future orders and directives in our COVID-19 Business Resource Guide.
The CBSA team continues to work with policymakers at the federal, state and local level to ensure our ecosystem can continue operations.