Benefits of attending the virtual Colorado Life Sciences Innovation Forum include:
- Learn from high-profile speakers, panelists, and interactive session guests. Enjoy two energetic half days with an online experience designed for seamless flow from one session to the next. Key sessions will be recorded and will be available through on-demand playback for registered attendees.
- Experience live networking opportunities. Colorado’s life sciences community enjoys unique networking opportunities at CBSA events. We are creating innovative new ways for you to connect with other life sciences professionals in networking lounges through chat, video, and text.
- Engage with speakers and exhibitors. Ask questions of speakers throughout their sessions and engage in 1:1 chat at virtual, company-branded trade show booths. Additionally, 1:1 meeting tools provide new ways to connect before and after the event.
- Stay in your comfort zone. With no travel required, join us from the safety and comfort of your office or home. On-demand recordings of key sessions ensure you don’t miss a moment.
- Cost savings. The virtual event gives you full access to the conference and networking opportunities at a savings of 45% compared to regular attendance fees. We offer additional savings for groups.
- Support Colorado BioScience Association. Your registration supports CBSA’s work to build a collaborative, pro-innovation environment for life-saving breakthroughs. Proceeds from events allow us to advocate for our life sciences ecosystem and accelerate our community’s growth.
Early Bird Registration: $150 Members/$175 Non-Members (Available until 9/4/2020)
Registration: $175 Members/$200 Non-Members
Group Discount: Contact Natalie Allen, Event Coordinator, 20% off group discount for 3+ people from same company