Featured Speakers + Agenda
Exhibit Hall Open + Networking
Welcome & Opening Keynote
THE CHAOS ADVANTAGE - Embrace the Unexpected: Corinne Hancock
Using engaging storytelling alongside practical tools and real-life takeaways, Corinne Hancock vividly translates the expertise she’s gained working in chaotic environments such as international hot zones, fire lines and crime scenes into her speaking, writing and coaching.
She coaches top CEOs and organizations around the world how to overcome resistance, complaining and blaming when change hits. How to use uncertainty to their advantage and create a more productive relationship with chaos to THRIVE.
Three emerging companies will pitch to local investors for a $7,500 Cash Prize. Meet the Finalists:
- GelSana Therapeutics: Growing breakthrough novel hydrogel technology to heal wounds faster with less inflammation
- LaPorte Immunotherapeutics: Developing immune-stimulatory nanoparticles to activate immune defenses in the eyes, skin, and upper airways
- LumenAstra: Expanding on accurate, wearable, non-invasive technology for measuring the warmth from within through a novel core body temperature sensor
Innovation Showcase Judge Panelists:
Lunch and Networking in Exhibit Hall
Anatomy of a Deal: The Path to IPO Panel Discussion
Meet the leaders of Colorado’s most notable life sciences deals as they share their IPO journey and what the future holds for their companies.
Future Forward: Health Innovators
- Raymond Goodrich, Ph.D., Executive Director, Infectious Disease Research Center, Office of the Vice President of Research, Colorado State University
- Nicholas Meyerson, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Darwin Biosciences
- Kimberly Muller, Esq., Executive Director, CU Innovations
- Bryn Rees, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation, Managing Director, Venture Partners at CU Boulder
- Moderated by: Michele Oshman, Vice President for External Affairs, Biotechnology Innovation Organization
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Local Impact
As innovators in the life sciences, you understand the need to find new ways of approaching existing challenges. The same is true when implementing strategies to increase diversity among your staff; establish inclusive practices at your company; and implement equitable solutions to long-standing problems. Novel approaches are necessary to change the inequitable outcomes we see across sectors.
Join Ariana Flores, Senior DEI Consultant at Denver’s The Equity Project, LLC and CBSA panelists to learn more about how you can utilize “outside the box” thinking to the realm of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Following the presentation, local life sciences companies will provide a dialogue on their efforts with DEI for their company and community. Panelists include:
Cocktail Reception + Networking
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
We are committed to bringing our community together safely. CBSA continues to monitor federal, state, and local guidelines on COVID-19. The Hyatt Regency follows all state COVID-19 protocols and offers enhanced cleaning and sanitation, with updated information on the hotel website. Should state or city guidelines on in-person events restrict event size or execution, CBSA will contact attendees about a reschedule or refund.