Customize Booth with your Content and Branding
Reserve your customized, virtual exhibitor booth to deepen your connections with Colorado’s life sciences leaders. Build awareness for your brand and support CBSA’s work to build a collaborative, pro-innovation environment for life sciences.
Receive early access to begin designing your booth as soon as September 1, 2020. Booths are accessible 30 days after the event to exhibitors and participants including chat functions. Engage with your audience for even longer when you exhibit at the Colorado Life Sciences Innovation Forum!
Exhibitor Logos Displayed in Events Hall
$600 Members/$700 Non-members
Download our printable PDF to share the Colorado Life Sciences Innovation Forum virtual exhibiting benefits!
Benefits of exhibiting virtually include:
- Life sciences connections. Connect with decision makers at the largest annual gathering of life sciences professionals in Colorado
- Storytelling and demos. Display and share videos, links, and digital company materials with attendees at your customized booth
- Real time engagement. 1:1 live chat and "leave business card" function for booth visitors. Chat and meeting capabilities available to exhibitors before, during and after the event
- Organized reporting. Post-event report provided to exhibitors with booth visitors contact information and chat history
- Unique customization. Pick your virtual booth design, including colors, visual format, avatar and more
- Early access & after-event access. Start designing your booth as early as September 1, 2020! Booths are accessible 30 days after the event to exhibitors and participants including chat functions
- Technical support. Pre-event expert guidance on customizing and using your exhibit space and designing your event experience
- Complete conference experience. Two full conference registrations for booth exhibitors
- Brand exposure. Company listing on Colorado Life Sciences Innovation Forum event website. Company logo and information included in digital conference program distributed to all attendees
Questions? Contact Tracey Nilson, Director of Partnerships